광고서버에 대해서 잘 정리하고 있습니다.
자체 ad server의 운영은 상당히 신중하게 접근해야 합니다.
클리앙의 경우 ad server의 해킹으로 랜섬 배포지가 되어서 상당히 곤욕을 치렀구요.
DoubleClick for Publishers is owned by Google. Google purchased DART for Publishers back in 2008 and renamed it DoubleClick for Publishers. DFP is free to use if you’re serving less than 90 million ad impressions a month. DFP also offers premium services for publishers that have large sales teams who need more advanced features. This is one of the most popular ad serving platforms currently available.
- Free: Use is free for publishers that serve less than 90 million ad impressions per month.
- AdSense Integration: Easily integrates with AdSense. This is a big plus if you heavily rely on AdSense revenue. While using multiple networks, you can maximize your revenue by having your AdSense ads displayed in unsold ad spots.
- Intuitive User Interface: DFP is quick to learn and easy to use. The interface is extremely intuitive and great for beginners.
- Great Reporting: The reporting tools are robust and extensive. They are very flexible and easy to configure just the way you want.
- Targeting and Segmentation: With Google’s extensive data collection practices, DFPs targeting and segmentation features can’t be matched by any other ad serving platform.
- Support: Google has always been known for great support. Their DFP support team is top notch, helpful and friendly.
- Price: When something is free, you’re the product. And Google could also suddenly start charging with little notice to publishers.
- Owned by Google: Google is known for suddenly dropping products and services. We don’t think they’ll drop DFP, but the possibility exists.
크몽 8만원에 마케팅합니다
검색,SNS,블로그,언론,각종광고대행. 국내랭키1위, 30만건완료, 서울시공유기업
인근지역 학생할인,신촌점오픈 50%할인, 국비지원, 취업지원, 자격증 광고
내가 원하는 고객을 자동으로 찾아주고 광고를 집행해주는 자동화된 광고플랫폼 TAS