froala 2.4.1 - change log
Release Date: January 25, 2017
- Print plugin
- Video upload
- Special characters plugin
- Add htmlUntouched option
- Disabling useClasses doesn't use style anymore for images.
- Do not remove all link attributes on link update.
- Do not allow pasting images from Google domain because they require authentication.
- Fixes laggy typing inside large text when editor is initialized on textarea.
- Typing was slow on Android with toolbarVisibleWithoutSelection option.
- Improve line breaker show and hide logic.
- Selecting image and hitting ENTER adds a new line above the image.
- Placeholder was overlapping the textarea content inside popups.
- Improve NL Translation.
- Drag highlighted text around the editable area.
- Reset align attribute for block tags when it is the same with it's parents.
- Bug fixing
- Editor wasn't firing blur event when popup visible (only when using iframe).
- Scoped queries were not used correctly.
- Invalid width was resetting the image size.
- Page was scrolling when image selected and ENTER was hit.
- Unwrapping was adding a new line incorrectly when ENTER_BR option was used.
- Calling position.refresh might throw an error.
- Prevent scroll on focus in IE.
- Inline toolbar was hidden on popup show when it was shared between multiple editors.
- Collapse spaces after BR tag.
- Inline toolbar was scrolling on Android.
- Resized table was not responsive on resize from left to right.
- Spaces from PDFs were removed sometimes on paste.
- Fixes new line being added before image in Edge when not necessary.
- New lines were inconsistent in Edge.
- Typing in Japanese Kanji was not working in Edge.
- Image load popups were not placed correctly when images were inserted via Image Manager.
- Image resize popups were stopping to work sometimes.
- Code view plugin was throwing an error in Edge and Firefox sometimes.
- Cursor was not showing up after paste in Edge.
- Line breaks were collapsing when format got applied in ENTER_BR mode.
- Backspace was possible inside contenteditable="false".
- Cursor was always positioned at the end of the cell in a table.
- Remove jQuery global.
- Spaces between inline images were being stripped out.
Release Date: December 09, 2016
- 508 Accessibile
- WCAG 2.0 Accessibile
- Delete entire block when it has class="fr-deletable" and contenteditable="false".
- Selecting multiple cells in iframe was loosing focus.
- Bug fixing
- Autocorrect and spellcheck was not working on iOS.
- Back button not working properly in image edit link popup.
- Caret position was not saved on cut.
- Formatting was not being applied to all list items.
- Placing cursor before image was throwing an error in console.
- Enter in empty table cell was adding too many lines.
- Empty table was created on enter at the beginning of another table in Firefox.
- Changing video size was throwing an error.
- Images were not inserted correctly in IE.
- Accessibility when editor is initialized on image.
Release Date: November 28, 2016
- Accesibility - use the editor only with keyboard.
- Help plugin - show shortcuts that can be used inside the editor.
- Restructure examples inside the downloaded archive.
- On key press, use filters only around the current selection.
- Add default icon template as info to button.
- Change default font size to 14px instead of 15px.
- Add link.beforeInsert event.
- Align placeholder with the first paragraph inside the editable area.
- Add showOnMobile option when registering a command.
- clearingFormat command was not removing all the formatting.
- List item pasting.
- Typing performance on very large amounts of texts.
- Tab key behavior in lists and table.
- Carry formatting between line breaks with keepFormatOnDelete option.
- Improve Hungarian translation.
- Adapt shadows to work in IE.
- Bug fixing
- Using the option fileUseSelectedText wasn't taking the filename when nothing is selected.
- Editor was not initializing on empty div with the option initOnClick.
- Popups were not visible in fullscreen.
- Shortcuts were not executed when key was released before CTRL.
- Ceaning the BR tags inside blocks on normalize.
- SVG error on focus in IE.
- Pasting from TextEdit was adding a double line break.
- Resizing a single column was making the table to move offscreen.
- Popup separator in direction RTL.
- Arrow key navigation inside table cells.
- Quick insert positioning in inline mode.
- Images were pasted twice from clipboard in Firefox 50.
- Editor was showing on links outside of the editable area in some cases.
- Dropping an image outside of the editable area was not clearing the dragging state.
- Pasting when all text is selected with keepFormatOnDelete option enabled was removing the text formatting.
- Toolbar was destroyed incorrectly when toolbarContainer option was used.
- Clicking an image after opening a popup would trigger editor blur event.
- Initializing the editor on a textarea was adding the placeholder inside the editable area.
- opencode.co.kr -
안드로이드전문교육, SDK실무개발, APP개발프로젝트, 실습폰지원, 재직자환급
강남역인근 편리한 위치, 1:1멘토링 시스템, 취업연계 시스템, 수강료할인 이벤트
인근지역 학생할인,신촌점오픈 50%할인, 국비지원, 취업지원, 자격증 수강료조회
파워링크 AD 클릭초이스등록